Senior Business Architect (f/m)
General Re Corporation, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., is a holding company for global reinsurance and related operations. It owns General Reinsurance Corporation and General Reinsurance AG, which conduct business as Gen Re.
Gen Re delivers reinsurance solutions to the Life/Health and Property/Casualty insurance industries. Represented in all major reinsurance markets through a network of more than 40 offices, supported by over 2,000 employees worldwide, we have earned superior financial strength ratings from each of the major rating agencies.
For our Unit Global Technologie & Operations we are seeking to appoint a Senior Business Analyst (f/m) starting as soon as possible in our Cologne or London office.
- Creation and maintenance of the business architecture for Gen Re’s International businesses including detailed descriptions about each system, process, function and information
- Documenting business requirements and their connection/alignment with the overall IT strategy through Visio diagrams and ARIS process models
- Conducting business/IT information sessions in order to produce new and updated artifacts
- Creation of as-is and to-be business process diagrams, complete with high fidelity definitions
- Landscape interface diagramming
- Mapping IT investments to enterprise and business capability maps
- Appling and utilizing business modeling methods to ensure results-oriented deliverables that can be used as a corporate knowledge asset
- Recommending research into new technology areas in response to existing or future business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent
- Professional certifications: Business Analysis & Design, Business Architecture, TOGAF, Insurance Information Institute
- More than three years of experience as a business analyst in the Life & Health and Property & Casualty (re)insurance industry
- Ability to document and explain an end-to-end business systems diagram to both the business and IT communities
- Strong knowledge of core business systems including Reinsurance
- Strong knowledge of business process modeling
- Knowledge of SAP for Reinsurance (or similar)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite to include Access and Visio
We offer you:
- Working in a modern company with flat hierarchies, a friendly and cooperative corporate culture
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a highly professional and international environment
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this task, please send your complete application documents stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date.
Click here to download our job posting as PDF file.
Ellen Sistermann, HR Manager
+49 221 9738 547